Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Rundown - 2

So here's what's going on in my head this week:

  • Watching the president stick his foot in his mouth and then listening to his base try to defend or retract it for him has been very entertaining. On that note...
  • As someone who is starting a business, I can say that I AM building that without the government's help.
  • It is hard having 2 jobs.
  • I am so interconnected with music, it is difficult when my car stereo breaks and I have nothing to listen to.
  • I love how Christian Bale went to see the survivors of the Aurora, Colo. shooting. It was a class act.
  • Allen West is perhaps the best and most intelligent man I have seen in our representative government since Reagan. He knows the issues, can articulate solutions, and doesn't back down from attacks.
  • I can't wait until I only have one job and can focus on it more and thus have more time to devote to other activities.
  • I am extremely proud of my daughter who just went off to camp for the first time. She is growing up so fast.
  • To be called a racist, ignorant, stupid person because I believe in the platform of conservatives more than liberals is sad. Those who do so need to reconsider their own platform.
  • I kinda wish I could watch as much of the Olympics as possible this time around. Don't know why, I don't normally, but just feel like I want to this year.

That's it for me this week.
__