Friday, September 13, 2013

The Rundown - 3

As a huge Red Sox fan, this is the first season I haven't really paid much attention (for multiple reasons, like not having cable, working like a dog, etc.) and they are playing very well and likely will win the AL East and I couldn't tell you their lineup right now outside the few guys who will wear the uniform for a long time (Ortiz, Pedroia, Ellsbury).

Duck Dynasty is amazing. I am such a big fan of the Robertsons. I watched from day one and was hooked. I love that they are able to show a family that loves each other on television and raunchy doesn't have to sell a show...DD proves it.

I'm ready for cooler weather.

I wrote a short story and it's on Amazon for $0.99. Ever read Christian Zombie fiction? I'm pioneering the genre. Would you buy a copy and review it for me? HERE Come on, it's only a buck! :)

I am working on a full length novel in this genre.

I am also honing my craft of writing longer stories as well as improving my literary style.

I am so glad NFL is back! My team is the Chicago Bears and are so far 1-0. It will be interesting to see if they do better this year with a new coach and new schemes.