Friday, May 09, 2014

The Rundown - 8

Here's what's on my mind this week:

- Jack is Back!!! 24 is back and it is great!
- I've been watching the reboot of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" and to be honest, it is not the same. I don't know what it is. Maybe the guys have lost a step for being away from it so long that they just aren't as funny as they used to be. Maybe it's the CW. Maybe the new host...not a fan of her. I liked Drew Carey and the easy target he was for jokes from Ryan. Colin is the funniest on the show. Maybe their audience isn't as good. Not sure.
- We saw Tim Hawkins last Thursday. He was awesome! My cheeks and torso were sore the next day from all the laughing.
- Speaking of performances, my daughter was amazing in her first school musical, and I must say, is a better singer than most of her peers. I am her dad, but I'm not just saying that. She really is good.
- I love my break from Facebook. I am having some great theological conversations through email with my friends. I am glad to hear so many (men and women) are in agreement on some of the items I have brought up lately. It gives me hope. But, they don't want to say anything. I understand their hesitation.


__